ATTRACT is a new, open, pan-EU initiative to accelerate the development of high-performance detector and imaging technologies for market - through a process of co-innovation among European research institutes, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), companies and universities. An open call (Funding Phase 1) is planned for June, 2018.
Funding Phase 1
• A wide scope of technologies with breakthrough potential (TRL 2 to 4)
• Selection process based on excellence (scientific merit, industrial scalability and social added value).
• At least two legal entities as project partners
• Some 170 selected projects receiving each a grant of 100k€, based on received and selected short, few-page proposals
• The idea: Take the path-breaking detector and imaging technologies (e.g. smart materials, embedded systems, cloud, photonics, micro/macro electronics, robotics, Big data processing, HPC computing, etc.) you are developing for scientific purposes and convert them (also) to new commercial use.
• Funded projects have 12 months (roughly year 2019) to develop their ideas/conceptual prototypes for the next funding phase together with private and public sector partners.
Funding Phase 2
• Scalability of Phase 1-selected technologies towards industrial deployment (TRL 5 to 9)
• Funding can be up to 3-5M€ per selected project
• Planned to start in 2020
Registrate before 16.5.2018: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/26C4DB4903706E45.par
More info from: Tuukka Pöyry, email@example.com & Pasi Vakaslahti, firstname.lastname@example.org