Welcome to Tampere to FIMA Challenge Day organized by FIMA (www.fima.fi) and Business Tampere (www.businesstampere.com). Our goal is for you to make new business together. Short pitches from you. Challenges, feedback and possibilities for future collaboration from the FIMA companies. Sounds tempting?
FIMA members are especially interested in companies and teams that have know-how in artificial intelligence, machine vision, machine learning, data-analytics, wireless data transfer, and autonomous driving. More detailed description of challenges can be found at the event web page (www.fimachallenge.fi).
Who will be there? The event is open for all of FIMA’s 24 member companies so there’s a high chance of a bigger crowd of listeners and business possibilities. Epec, John Deere, Patria and Rocla/Mitsubishi Logisnext have confirmed their presence. During the day you will get a short introduction to the above mentioned challenges from them. You will also get feedback to your solution and presentation from these companies.
If you have an idea and know-how on how to solve these challenges, we’d love to see you on board this event.
Apply now, but latest Friday 30.3. via our event web page www.fimachallenge.fi. At the first stage we would only need 5-10 slides describing your team and solution. Please check more info from the web page www.fimachallenge.fi.
What’s in it for you:
- Great connections to FIMA member companies, other presenting companies & teams
- Pitching experience and support in polishing your pitch - we offer you a pre-event pitch coaching service free of charge
- Written feedback from the companies
- Know-how on different ways to solve complex challenges (i.e. listening to others present)
- Possibility to get projects with big intelligent work machine (FIMA) companies
- Aid of Business Tampere in initiating those projects
Hope you’ll find this possibility an interesting one. A warm welcome! And please don’t hesitate to ask more. We’re happy to help:
Jouni: jouni.myllymäki@businesstampere.com / tel. 050 4345820
Antti: email@example.com / tel. 040 820 4605