The Nordic Frugal Innovation Society is organizing the 2nd edition of InnoFrugal 2016 conference on 25-26 April 2016 held in Heureka, Finnish Science Centre in Vantaa.
InnoFrugal 2016 is a conference for best practices, policy analysis, latest thinking and successes in affordable and sustainable solutions. It brings together world class experts, executives, entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers from across various domains such as: Technology, Education, Energy, Environment, Food, Healthcare & Water. In this year, InnoFrugal conference is expected to attract around 250 participants from Finland and abroad.
The target audience for the conference
- Companies, Startups
- Top Managers (CEOs, CMOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors, GMs)
- Management Consultants
- Innovation Practitioners
- Policy Makers
- Students (Sustainable Business, Engineering, MBA, Policy)
Both conference days include world class speeches from experts, panel discussions and sector based working groups. During the conference attendees will
- Get to know how multinational companies such as Tata Technologies, Volvo Trucks, Unilever, Kemira, Fortum and Ahlstrom are creating solutions for emerging markets.
- Get to know how the Kalundborg Industrial Symbiosis in Denmark and others are creating business case studies on Cleantech and Circular Economy.
- Get to know how Open Innovations can create affordable solutions from OpeLab Stockholm and NineSigma.
- Get to know how Arduino is transforming education in classrooms across Sweden, Spain, Ecuador and Pearson Affordable Learning Fund is using Venture Capital to give education access for all in developing countries.
- Get to know how Fablab Barcelona is working on the FabCity concept by the power of redistributing production.
- Get to learn frugal innovation strategies from Jaideep Prabhu and others.
- Get to know how Massachusetts General Hospital, GlaxoSmithKline Finland, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Imperial College London, Unicef and University of Cambridge are helping create affordable healthcare solutions and medical devices.
There are also Networking/Matchmaking sessions during the conference.
Additional information about the conference and its agenda can be found in our webpage www.innofrugal.com/
You can register and buy your conference ticket via eventbrite before April 18 at www.eventbrite.com/e/innofrugal-2016-tickets-18625644805
For further info, Contact:
Venkata Gandikota, venkata[at]tnfis.org, 044 276 0404
Jukka Kallioinen, jukka[at]tnfis.org, 050 436 4310
Heidi Alatalo, heidi[at]tnfis.org, 040 590 54 89